Friday, November 27, 2009

In this global warming crisis I have done the unthinkable. I placed my beer fridge under the pergola last Australian winter as it was convenient for power and easy access. Fast forward top summer and temps have climbed to 35c+ and my poor fridge is heating up, not only is my home brew Janet's ale turning to foam but my next ale certainly is not lagering in a good way. I will fix the problem and only wish I had got a clue earlier as I really want one of the perfect beers I usually pour for myself.

Tomorrow I will be attending the Warners @ the Bay Beer Festival in NSW Australia, I will let you know what good beers I come across.

Drink good beer and brew often!

1 comment:

  1. Will beer lovers read my blog? Who knows, but I will keep blogging and see what happens. I know that I have at least 1 folower as my wife just told me she was following me. Thanks to my love.
    Cheers
    BA

    ReplyDelete